CLASSYS INC. attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and to respect for your privacy.
Inform you :
- of the conditions under which CLASSYS INC. collects, exploits, stores, shares and protects your personal data on the website www.cluederm.com (hereinafter the “Site”);
- of the cookies collected on the Site
- Guarantee you an effective exercise of your rights on your personal data
We invite you to read carefully these provisions to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.
- IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
CLASSYS INC. (hereinafter “CLASSYS INC.”), as Data Controller, is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the Site.
- COLLECTED DATE
In general, you can visit the Site without providing any personal information about yourself. In any event, you are under no obligation to provide this information to CLASSYS INC.
THE DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
By using our Site, you are required to provide us with information, some of which is personal data because it is of such a nature as to identify you (“Data”). This is particularly the case when you fill in the contact form, or when you contact us for any other reason.
This information shall contain, in particular, the following data:
- Data relating to your identity : surname, first name, title
- Contact data : postal details (address, country of residence and postal code), telephone number, e-mail address
The mandatory or optional nature of the communication of this data is indicated at the time that it is collected (notably on the collection forms). However, failure to provide information that has been identified as mandatory will technically prevent CLASSYS INC. from responding to your request.
The data collected by CLASSYS INC. depends on your relationship and interaction with the organization.
THE DATA WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
By visiting our Site, information about your browsing may be stored in files called “Cookies” installed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
These cookies are issued either by CLASSYS INC. or by third-party partner companies, in order to facilitate your navigation on our Site and to send you personalized services.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file containing various textual information. It is stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet…) via your browser, by the Site you are visiting.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. It is used exclusively for our own purposes to improve the interactivity and performance of our Site and to send you content tailored to your interests.
There are different types of cookies used on the Site:
- Performance or analytical cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to allow us to know how our Site is used in order to improve its operation and the interest and ergonomics of our services (with statistics on traffic volumes, for example, to know the number of visits to our site, the most visited pages, etc.).
For your complete information, CLASSYS INC. uses audience measurement cookies from Google Analytics for this purpose.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your interests.
These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited but also the links you have followed and your browsing outside our Site.
They are usually placed by third parties with our permission. It is difficult for us to list them exhaustively.
You can, therefore, refuse these cookies and choose to disable them, depending on your choices. Refusal of this type of cookie has no impact on use of our website and does not prevent the display of advertising on our website or on the Internet in general.
For your complete information, CLASSYS INC. uses Google Adwords and Remarketing cookies for this purpose.
- Cookies from third-party applications integrated into our Site
Computer applications from third parties may be included on our Site, allowing you to share your opinion about content on our Site with others on social networks (for example, with social network sharing buttons, such as “Share”, “I Like”, etc.).
You can, therefore, reject them and deactivate them. Disabling does not prevent normal operation of our Site. Disabling them only prevents you from interacting with social networks.
We invite you to contact the relevant social networks or to consult their privacy and personal data protection policy pages since we have no link with the above-mentioned social networks. We also have no control over the processes used by social networks to collect your information or over how such information is used.
These cookies are generally set up from your own browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.). You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis, depending on the issuer, or refuse them for all uses.
However, we inform you that the settings of these cookies may modify your access conditions to our services, which require the use of so-called necessary cookies.
For example, if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases on our sites or take advantage of certain features.
The configuration of each browser is different, and is described in the browser’s help menu. This will explain how to change your cookie settings.
- if you are using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”.
- Under the “General” tab, under “Navigation history”, click on “Settings”.
- Click on the “Show files” button.
- Select the cookie(s) with the CLASSYS INC. name and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
- if you use the Mozilla’s Firefox browser
- In the Tools tab, select the “Options” menu
- Choose “Privacy” and click on “Display cookies”.
- Locate files that contain the CLASSYS INC. name.
- Select them and delete them.
- if you use Apple’s Safari browser
- Choose the “Edit” menu > “Preferences”.
- Click on “Security”.
- Click on Show Cookies.
- Select the cookies that contain the CLASSYS INC. name and click on “Delete” or “Delete All”.
- After deleting the cookies, click on “Done”.
- if you use the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the “Tools” menu icon. Select “Options”.
- Click on the “Advanced Options” tab and go to the “Privacy” section
- Click on the “Show cookies” button.
- Locate files that contain the CLASSYS INC. name.
- Select them and delete them.
- Click on “Close” to return to your browser.
- DURATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
The personal data collected on the Site are intended in particular to CLASSYS INC. which keeps them only for the time necessary for the operations for which they have been collected and in compliance with the regulations in force:
- the data relating to the customer are retained for the duration of the contractual relations, increased by three (3) years from the end of the contractual relations, without prejudice to the conservation obligations or limitation periods
- The data relating to the prospects are kept for duration of three (3) years from the last with contact CLASSYS INC..
- HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR DATA:
Your Data is collected by CLASSYS INC. for the following purposes :
- Processing of your request(s) by the competent department
- Management of our customer/prospect file
- Prospecting by sending marketing, advertising and promotional messages or newsletters about our products or company news or any other communication likely to interest you.
- Customer relationship management operations such as satisfaction questionnaires or surveys
- WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR ?
Your Data is mainly intended for CLASSYS INC.
However, we may disclose your Data to third parties :
- In the event that we sell or acquire a business or assets, in which case we reserve the right to share your Data with the potential seller or buyer of that business or those assets.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you have :
- a right of access, rectification, objection and erasure of your personal data,
- a right of restriction of processing
- a right to object to processing
- a right to data portability,
- a right to withdraw your consent at any time and
- a right to set guidelines for the processing of your data after your death
- a right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL or another competent Supervisory Authority.
If you are a consumer, you have a right to object to the use of your phone number (transmitted through the Site) for the purposes of commercial prospection
You can exercise any of your rights by following the procedure fixed in article 9 below. We will endeavor to comply with your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature.
Before responding to your request, we may (i) verify your identity and (ii) ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.