Go Pure · Be Youth
Smart Facial Care System
AQUAPURE II – A new level of Aqua peeling:
The AQUAPURE II is a multi-functional facial and body care device which combines wet & dry abrasions, micro-focused needling and LED treatments – all in one single system.
AQUAPURE II is equipped with state of the art handpieces to deliver exfoliating and antioxidant ingredients. It penetrates the deeper layers of the epidermis which improves the skin’s hydration, elasticity as well as the collagen regenerating processes.
Beyond Skincare with AQUAPURE ll
- AD (Aqua+Diamond) Peel Dermabrasion Method
- AD Peel Technology exfoliates dead skin cells and deep cleans the pores in order to maximize the effects of microdermabrasion.
- MF(Micro-focused) Needle Method
- Small tiny needles penetrate the epidermal layer delivering skincare products which help with hydration and the collagen regeneration process. MF Needle Method can be used to treat scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and even large pores.
- Light pure Method
- Last but not least, we use light pure treatments as a part of the aqua peeling sessions. This method combines 3 types of lights, each of them with different wavelengths which influence the different epidermal layers. Aquapure provides antibactericidal and anti-inflammatory qualities as well as activation of the skin’s firming properties.
AQUAPURE II: Treatment steps
- DIAMOND PEEL
Diamond peeling removes dead skin cells, improves tone, texture and helps to supply nutrients to the epidermis.
AD peeling cleanses the pores and delivers moisturizing agents to the deeper layers of the skin.
- MF Needle
Usage of the micro needling handpiece helps to supply nutrients into the epidermis through microscopic holes. The MF Needle improves elasticity through epidermal remodeling
As the final procedure Light Pure helps to better blood circulation, improves the complexion and inflammation responses.
Higher Suction Power
Aquapure II possesses 2.5 times stronger suction power then the previous machine versions.
This means better absorption of dead skin cells and pore clearance.
Vibrant & Healthy Skin with AQUAPURE ll
Aqua Solution set – perfect addition to aqua peeling sessions
- Peel + Exfoliation
- Removes dead skin cells and exfoliates for cleaner, smother skin
- Sebo + Acne Prevention & Moisturizing
- Removes excess sebum, blackheads, impurities and retains healthy moisture levels of the skin.
- Rejuve + Smooth & hydrated skin
- Infuses antioxidant-rich ingredients while nourishing and moisturizing the skin
- Cleansys + Cleansing
- Deep Cleanse to remove all the dirt in one session
Discover the Real Results
FAQ for Physicians
Aquapure II sessions improve skin tone, texture and elasticity. Indications for performing the treatment are:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily / Congested Skin
- Mild acne scars
- Coarse pores
- Stretch marks
- Sagging skin
Treatments on Aquapure II improve the tone structure, lift, tighten and brighten the skin.
Here is the list of main contraindications for the treatments:
- Pregnancy or when breastfeeding
- Severe or cystic acne
- Facial nerve tumors
- Allergies to AQUASOLUTION ingredients
- Open wounds, abrasions, and inflammation on the treatment areas
- Allergies to chemical peels
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hemorrhagic disease, any trauma or a person who is bleeding
- Skin inflammation or edema on the treatment areas
- Currently taking steroid or cortisone injection
- Having a pacemaker
- Photo-allergy (LIGHTPURE Treatment)
- Currently taking medication that cause light sensitivity (LIGHTPURE
The expendables for the sessions are an Aqua Solution set (Peel, Sebo, Rejuve), sanitizer, disposal sheet and cap.
The approximate duration of the treatment is around 20 to 30 minutes. The recommended treatment plan is 5~8 sessions which can be done once or twice a month depending on the customer’s skin condition and desired results.
Results will be seen right after the recovery process, approximately within 2-3 weeks.
Aquapure II can be combined with biorevitalization, fillers or other aesthetic treatments.
Depending on the desired results you can customize the treatments by using different protocols and handpieces.